Protective/Peace Orders

You and your significant other are at odds; the situation is getting worse. One of you files an Order against the other one. Whether it be domestic violence or some other type of dispute-you need an attorney who knows how to represent you in a courtroom. You need to call SLG @ 410-268-0703 before you jeopardize your rights, including where you live!